Advertisements

More Jewels in My Blog Stats

imagesCACYNQJN

It’s been a while since I reviewed the source of my traffic, so when I finally go to it today, there were some real gems.  For those that don’t follow my “Why Are YOU Here?” page, let me enlighten you…

When reviewing my stats, I like to look at the search strings that people entered into google that brought them to my page.  Some are hilarious, some are perverted, some make me weep for the future of humanity, and some put me in a fetal position under my desk, sucking my thumb….

A review of the last 3 months yielded some comedy gold…plus a few that I wouldn’t repeat in my own head in a dark room (sorry, you won’t see those).

Advertisements

Tags: , ,

Categories: BAKING, children, Cupcakes, dessert, Family, Food, Gourmet, Holiday, humor, recipes, Texas, Uncategorized, writing

Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

8 Comments on “More Jewels in My Blog Stats”

1. 2013/04/18 at 7:22 pm #

Hilarious post! As a mother, grandmother and even great-grandmother of a mixed bag both sexes, I can appreciate.

2. OK all I can say through the tears of laughter is thank you so much for starting my day out AWESOME!!!

3. 2013/04/19 at 3:26 pm #

I’m slightly sad that my ones are so dull

4. 2013/04/19 at 6:09 pm #

LOL…. I have looked at mine a time or two also. It’s hilarious the way some people’s minds work… 😀

5. 2013/04/19 at 9:01 pm #

Woman covered in Marshmallow Fluff Video? lmao! I thought some of mine were bad…oh, these were funny! And now that I’ve put the actual phrase in a comment, you’ll be getting more marshmallow fluff hits…you’re welcome. 🙂

• 2013/04/19 at 9:10 pm #

I had so many fluff search strings…I only included the pervy one. I didn’t realize how popular the stuff is.

6. 2013/04/21 at 11:36 pm #

HAHAHAHA I was laughing so hard! Thank you for posting this!!! 🙂
    ~Irish~

7. realanonymousgirl2011
    2013/04/27 at 10:55 pm #

Hmmm I’m still not very old when it comes to understanding my stats and adding more than the basics to my page. I’ll have to check your link out. Thanks for following my blog.